The personal side of Al:
- born on Prince Edward Island and still consider myself a
- a resident of Windsor for over 30 years.
- married to my wife Kathy for over 37 years.
- I have four children (Matt, Tim, Dave and Amy)
- I have 2 grandchildren so far (Lily and Tyler).
- I love to travel and experience different cultures.
- Inspirational speaker.
- I love playing golf.
- I love watching hockey (I'm not going to admit who my favourite
- the only food I don't like is liver and any other animal organs.
- don't ask me to dance or sing.
- I love making people laugh ( at least I think I'm pretty funny).
The professional side of Al:
- I am a Certified Wedding Officiant and a member of
(Ontario Association of Professional Wedding Officiants)
- I am a business owner.
- I am an entrepreneur.
- many years of experience in accounting and business development.
The passionate side of Al:
- building long lasting relationships (I never have enough
- inspiring others in my public speaking.
- I HATE injustice!
- I love helping the poor and those less fortunate than myself.
- my life purpose is to add value to the lives of everyone I meet.